Tyre Rotation/Turn on Rim is a practical means of reducing tyre costs. Rotation can smooth out irregular tyre wear and extend tread life
Regrooving - is an excellent means of improving a tyre's grip and guaranteeing greater mileage and road safety at a reducing cost, while improving reliability and performance
Armoured and Security vehicles - We provide the Tyron run flat system which is used by many law enforcement agencies, however this system can also be used for many other commercial and private vehicles.
- We can supply you with your choice of premium, mid range or budget tyres, providing you with competitive prices
- We will be happy to fit customers own property (C.O.P)
Fleet Inspections and Management
- We aim to provide a comprehensive fleet management system, promoting safety and reliability
- Regular pressure checks can save up to 10% in fuel consumption, resulting in annual savings on running cost
- We can manage your fleet from a huge fleet of trucks to one van
- We closely liaise with both the fleet controller and driver when assessing tyre requirements and when attending a vehicle in order to minimise inconvenience
- Fuller Tyres are a member of the nation wide Fit4Fleet network
- Being mobile allows us to attend your fleet both at the depot or out on the road, covered 24 hours a day with our emergency call system.